REAL STATE OR INVEST IN ANDORRA
Andorra is considered, at an international level, to be one of the best countries to live and retire in, because of its quality of life. Today, it welcomes people with high purchasing power, directors and professionals from international companies, high-profile athletes or simply people who have found an ideal place to retire in Andorra, among others. Many of them come for the fiscal advantages that the country offers and stay for Andorran life. 90% of the Andorran territory is nature in its purest state: mountains, forests, rivers and lakes make up its landscape. In addition, Andorra has a large and extensive catalog of Romanesque architecture and art, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and is the second largest country in the world with more museums per square meter. It is therefore a country rich in nature and culture. Moreover, Andorra is one of the safest countries in the world, has one of the best healthcare systems and a wide educational offer, with models of the Andorran, Spanish, French and British education. In Andorra, regardless of the type of residence you want, you will find the housing that best suits your needs. This offer includes, for example, exclusive, high-end properties in urban locations and/or in peaceful and idyllic environments, surrounded by nature. Moreover, Andorra’s competitive fiscal framework, as well as the high and growing demand for residential and tourist buildings, make it very interesting to invest in real estate in Andorra. The experts from the real estate sector in Andorra (grouped in the Professional College of Agents and Real Estate Managers) will help you find the apartment, condominium or house to rent, buy or sell that best suits your needs.
WE WILL HELP YOU INVEST IN ANDORRA
- Responsible for the treatment: ANCEI Consultoría Estratégica Internacional, SA
- Purpose: Manage the user’s request.
- Legal basis: The consent of the user.
- Recipients: Your data will not be transferred.
- Conservation: Maximum legal period established.
- Rights of the interested party: Access, rectify and cancel the data referring to your person, oppose the processing of the data, request the limitation of the treatment or the portability of the data.