04 Oct NEW GRANTS FOR ANDORRAN COMPANIES
Last week a grant program was published for Andorran companies promoted by Actua (Andorra’s economic promotion agency) to improve the competitiveness of Andorran businesses. The amount of the subsidy is a maximum of € 6,000 per beneficiary and a maximum of 80% of the cost of the services contracted. The charge is received directly by the provider of the services that must be Andorran.
The lines of subsidies are: innovation, internationalization and business process optimization.
In particular, the services that are subsidized are the following:
1. Regarding innovation:
- Specialized studies on new business lines: analysis of the economic and market viability of introducing or redesigning a new line of business.
- Technological search: subcontracting the investigation of new products, by-products, services or raw materials that aim to improve the production of goods or the provision of services to incorporate them into the company.
- Incorporation of new technologies: implementation of activities the result of which is a technological advance in obtaining new products or production processes or a substantial improvement of the existing ones.
2. Regarding internationalization:
- Diagnosis of internationalization potential: analysis of the economic viability of a possible internationalization that includes: (i) the study of possible markets for products / services and the estimation of the potential market, (ii) the calculation of the main economic ratios , and (iii) conclusions on internationalization capacity.
- International promotion plans that include, at least, two or more of the following: (i) product / service selection, (ii) pre-selection of countries, (iii) selection of countries, (iv) selection of distribution channel and (v) list of potential customers.
- Advice on international commercial transactions.
- Web design and positioning oriented to international markets: this service can include planning, graphic design, interface and user experience and the implementation of websites oriented to international markets, search engine optimization, advice in the design of a content hierarchy, as well as any other action that increases the efficiency of the website. The orientation to international markets requires that the website be in more than one language.
- Digital marketing aimed at international markets, including positioning in social networks: this service includes advice and the promotion of websites or social networks in search engines through the use of paid advertisements.
- Advice and support for participation in international fairs related to the activity of the company.
- Services of design and assembly of stands in international fairs related to the activity of the company.
- Contracting of spaces in international fairs related to the activity of the company.
3. In terms of business process optimization:
- Search of human resources specialized in innovation, internationalization and/or optimization of business processes, through companies specialized in the selection of personnel.
- Subcontracting of the figures of “export manager” or “innovation manager”.
- Personnel restructuring services aimed at improving competitiveness, provided there is no decrease in the number of workers.
- Web design and positioning oriented to electronic commerce: this service can include planning, graphic design, interface and user experience and the implementation of websites oriented to electronic commerce, search engine optimization, advice in the design of a content hierarchy, as well as any other action that increases the efficiency of the website. The orientation to electronic commerce requires that the website allows the online purchase of the company’s products or services.
- Services designed to implement the necessary operations to sell the company’s products and services through electronic channels.
- Management systems of business activity: computer and digital systems that allow an optimization of the management of the company’s activity, including computer programs and applications.
- Advisory services to obtain ISO voluntary certifications.